In this post, you will learn how to display a Youtube Playlists (Multiple Playlists) on your Oxygen website. Do you use Youtube Playlists (Multiple Playlists)? Do you have a website built using Oxygen? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Youtube Playlists (Multiple Playlists)" on the dropdown.
Enter your YouTube channel ID or custom name.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Oxygen
- Login to Oxygen. Click the [ + ] 'Add Element'.
- Paste embed code. On the 'Basics' option, go to 'Other' and click the 'Code Block'. Paste the iFrame code you copied from SociableKIT in the 'PHP & HTML'.
- View your page. Click the 'Apply code' button. Done!
If you think this post about how to display Youtube Playlists (Multiple Playlists) on Oxygen is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.