In this post, you will learn how to display a Youtube Playlists (Multiple Playlists) on your Gutenberg website. Do you use Youtube Playlists (Multiple Playlists)? Do you have a website built using Gutenberg? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Youtube Playlists (Multiple Playlists)" on the dropdown.
Enter your YouTube channel ID or custom name.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Gutenberg
- Download the "Gutenberg" plugin. Add the "Gutenberg" plugin to your WordPress plugins and then install it.
- Create or edit a page. On your WordPress account, create or edit a page. This is where you want to display your widget.
- Add the "Code <>" block. On the upper left part or just click the "+" icon on wherever part of the webpage you want to display your widget then find and add the "Code <>" block.
- Save or publish your page.
- View it in your web browser. Done!
If you think this post about how to display Youtube Playlists (Multiple Playlists) on Gutenberg is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.