In this post, you will learn how to display a YouTube Playlist (Single Playlist) on your Oxygen website. Do you use YouTube Playlist (Single Playlist)? Do you have a website built using Oxygen? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "YouTube Playlist (Single Playlist)" on the dropdown.
Enter your YouTube playlist ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Oxygen
- Login to Oxygen. Click the [ + ] 'Add Element'.
- Paste embed code. On the 'Basics' option, go to 'Other' and click the 'Code Block'. Paste the iFrame code you copied from SociableKIT in the 'PHP & HTML'.
- View your page. Click the 'Apply code' button. Done!
If you think this post about how to display YouTube Playlist (Single Playlist) on Oxygen is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.