In this post, you will learn how to display a Vimeo Channel on your Tilda website. Do you use Vimeo Channel? Do you have a website built using Tilda? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Vimeo Channel" on the dropdown.
- Enter your Vimeo channel ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Tilda
- Create a new page or edit your Tilda page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Vimeo Channel on Tilda is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at email@example.com or go to the SociableKIT.com website.