In this post, you will learn how to display a Twitter List on your Strikingly website. Do you use Twitter List? Do you have a website built using Strikingly? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Twitter List" on the dropdown.
- Enter your Twitter list ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Strikingly
- Create a new page or edit your Strikingly page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Twitter List on Strikingly is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.