In this post, you will learn how to display a Twitter Hashtag Feed on your Hubspot website. Do you use Twitter Hashtag Feed? Do you have a website built using Hubspot? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Twitter Hashtag Feed" on the dropdown.
- Enter your Twitter tag, without the # sign. For example: Tesla or Microsoft
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Hubspot
- Create a new page or edit your Hubspot page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Twitter Hashtag Feed on Hubspot is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.