In this post, you will learn how to display a Twitter Feed on your Ukit website. Do you use Twitter Feed? Do you have a website built using Ukit? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Twitter Feed" on the dropdown.
- Enter your Twitter username, without the @ sign. For example: ProductHunt or Cristiano
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Ukit
- Create a new page or edit your Ukit page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Twitter Feed on Ukit is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.