In this post, you will learn how to display a LinkedIn Profile Posts on your Drupal website. Do you use LinkedIn Profile Posts? Do you have a website built using Drupal? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "LinkedIn Profile Posts" on the dropdown.
- Enter your LinkedIn profile ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Drupal
- Create a new page or edit your Drupal page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display LinkedIn Profile Posts on Drupal is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the SociableKIT.com website.