In this post, you will learn how to display a LinkedIn Page Posts on your Strikingly website. Do you use LinkedIn Page Posts? Do you have a website built using Strikingly? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "LinkedIn Page Posts" on the dropdown.
- Enter your LinkedIn page ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Strikingly
- Create a new page or edit your Strikingly page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display LinkedIn Page Posts on Strikingly is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.