In this post, you will learn how to display a Instagram Location on your Gutenberg website. Do you use Instagram Location? Do you have a website built using Gutenberg? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Instagram Location" on the dropdown.
- Enter your Location ID
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Gutenberg
- Create a new page or edit your Gutenberg page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Instagram Location on Gutenberg is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the SociableKIT.com website.