In this post, you will learn how to display a Instagram Feed on your Jimdo website. Do you use Instagram Feed? Do you have a website built using Jimdo? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Instagram Feed" on the dropdown.
- Click "Connect Instagram account" button. Follow the steps given by Instagram.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Jimdo
- Create a new page or edit your Jimdo page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Instagram Feed on Jimdo is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at email@example.com or go to the SociableKIT.com website.