In this post, you will learn how to display a Google Calendar on your Create website. Do you use Google Calendar? Do you have a website built using Create? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Google Calendar" on the dropdown.
- Enter your Google calendar ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Create
- Create a new page or edit your Create page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Google Calendar on Create is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at email@example.com or go to the SociableKIT.com website.