In this post, you will learn how to display a Flickr Albums (Multiple Albums) on your Tumblr website. Do you use Flickr Albums (Multiple Albums)? Do you have a website built using Tumblr? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Flickr Albums (Multiple Albums)" on the dropdown.
- Enter your Flickr multiple album ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Tumblr
- Create a new page or edit your Tumblr page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Flickr Albums (Multiple Albums) on Tumblr is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the SociableKIT.com website.