In this post, you will learn how to display a Facebook Page Video (One Video) on your Create website. Do you use Facebook Page Video (One Video)? Do you have a website built using Create? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Video (One Video)" on the dropdown.
- Click the "Select" button. Make sure your Facebook account is connected.
- On the popup select the Facebook page where your target video was uploaded.
- Next, select the Facebook page video you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Create
- Create a new page or edit your Create page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Facebook Page Video (One Video) on Create is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the SociableKIT.com website.