In this post, you will learn how to display a Facebook Page Posts on your Lightcms website. Do you use Facebook Page Posts? Do you have a website built using Lightcms? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Posts" on the dropdown.
- Click the "Select" button. Make sure your Facebook account is connected.
- On the popup select the Facebook page you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Lightcms
- Create a new page or edit your Lightcms page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Facebook Page Posts on Lightcms is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the SociableKIT.com website.