In this post, you will learn how to display a Facebook Page Playlists on your Mailchimp website. Do you use Facebook Page Playlists? Do you have a website built using Mailchimp? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Playlists" on the dropdown.
- Click the "Select" button. Make sure your Facebook account is connected.
- On the popup select the Facebook page you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Mailchimp
Embed using the following steps if you are using Mailchimp's website builder.
- Prepare your web page. Create a new page or edit your existing Mailchimp page.
- View your page. Save or publish your page. Preview it on your browser.
If you are using Mailchimp's email marketing software, embed on email using the following steps.
- Unfortunately, you cannot use our embed code in email because of the limitations of email.
- What we can do is customize the look and feel of your feed that will match your branding.
- Take a screenshot of this customized feed and embed it as an image on your email.
- You can also put a link to that image. You can link it to the feed embedded on your website.
- When users click on that social feed image, they will see the actual feed on your website.
If you think this post about how to display Facebook Page Playlists on Mailchimp is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.