In this post, you will learn how to display a Facebook Page Playlist Videos on your Weconnect website. Do you use Facebook Page Playlist Videos? Do you have a website built using Weconnect? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Playlist Videos" on the dropdown.
- Click the "Select" button. Make sure your Facebook account is connected.
- On the popup select the Facebook page where your target playlist is located.
- Next, select the Facebook page playlist you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Weconnect
- Create a new page or edit your Weconnect page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Facebook Page Playlist Videos on Weconnect is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.