In this post, you will learn how to display a Facebook Page Playlist Videos on your 3dcart website. Do you use Facebook Page Playlist Videos? Do you have a website built using 3dcart? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Playlist Videos" on the dropdown.
- Click the "Select" button. Make sure your Facebook account is connected.
- On the popup select the Facebook page where your target playlist is located.
- Next, select the Facebook page playlist you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for 3dcart
- Create a new page or edit your 3dcart page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Facebook Page Playlist Videos on 3dcart is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.