In this post, you will learn how to display a Facebook Page Events on your Gutenberg website. Do you use Facebook Page Events? Do you have a website built using Gutenberg? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Page Events" on the dropdown.
- Click the "Select" button. Make sure your Facebook account is connected.
- On the popup select the Facebook page you want to use.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Gutenberg
- Create a new page or edit your Gutenberg page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Facebook Page Events on Gutenberg is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at [email protected] or go to the SociableKIT.com website.