In this post, you will learn how to display a Facebook Group Posts on your Wp Page Builder website. Do you use Facebook Group Posts? Do you have a website built using Wp Page Builder? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Group Posts" on the dropdown.
- Enter your Facebook group ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Wp Page Builder
- Create a new page or edit your Wp Page Builder page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Facebook Group Posts on Wp Page Builder is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the SociableKIT.com website.