In this post, you will learn how to display a Facebook Group Events on your Fusion website. Do you use Facebook Group Events? Do you have a website built using Fusion? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Steps for SociableKIT
- Go to SociableKIT.com and click Sign up. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the "+ Create Solution" button on the upper right corner.
- Select "Facebook Group Events" on the dropdown.
- Enter your Facebook group ID.
- Click the "NEXT" button. This will show you the customization options.
Steps for Fusion
- Create a new page or edit your Fusion page.
- Save or publish your page.
If you think this post about how to display Facebook Group Events on Fusion is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need further help? Email our team at email@example.com or go to the SociableKIT.com website.