There are times when you see some annoying posts by a user on your Instagram hashtag feed. What to do? You will have to block or “exclude” them on your feed! Follow the simple steps below.
- Copy the user’s Instagram username.
- Go to this page, paste their username, press enter and on the result, copy their user ID.
- Go back to DSM’s edit mode.
- Go to “posts”, paste the user ID on the “Exclude Users” text area.
- Hit “Save Changes” button.
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.